Looking for Cloudways Black Friday Deal for 2021?
You’re on the right place!
With high-performance, security, and reliability at its core, Cloudways is one of the best-managed cloud hosting platforms available for WordPress.
Cloudways is affordable, highly scalable, and supports five of the top cloud service providers (DO, AWS, Vultr, GCP, and Linode).
So sign up for Cloudways now and avail the Black Friday discount of 40% off for the first three months.
- 1 Steps to get the Cloudways Hosting Black Friday Deal 2021
- 2 Cloudways hosting: Why it is one of the best WordPress hostings?
- 3 Cloudways Pricing 2021
- 4 Conclusion: Cloudways Black Friday Discount Coupon 2021
Steps to get the Cloudways Hosting Black Friday Deal 2021
Follow the below steps to get the Cloudways Black Friday 2020 offer:
- Step 1: The first step is to click this link and visit the Cloudways Black Friday offer page.
- Step 2: Then select your desired server and click on the “Start Free” button. You can start with any server if you have not decided and change the server according to your needs later.
- Step 3: Lastly, fill all the details including the promo code to get the Black Friday offer and then verify your email id and phone number to activate your account.
Cloudways hosting: Why it is one of the best WordPress hostings?
Cloudways offers all the essential and advanced features that anyone can use with a WordPress site.
And with Cloudways, you get full control of your servers and websites with no restrictions on the number of sites, or plugins you can use.
1. High-Speed Performance
All Cloudways servers are blazing fast as on top of the best cloud infrastructure, they use built-in advanced caches (Varnish, Memcached, and Redis, for example), only SSD based drives, pre-configured PHP-FPM, and HTTP/2 supported servers.
They also have a free WordPress cache plugin which is engineered to offer fast performance to WordPress sites.
And with CloudwaysCDN, you can deliver your website all over the world keeping the site speed high and TTFB low.
2. Best-in-Class Support
Cloudways offers support in multiple formats from an online ticketing system to a 24/7 live chat option.
You can contact the Cloudways support for any issue related to WordPress or the Cloudways platform. Their support engineers are highly trained WordPress experts and they can help you solve almost every issue you may face with your WordPress site.
They have recently launched premium support addons with which you will get phone access and fast response times which can be important for eCommerce or Enterprise sites.
3. Cloudways Control Panel
Unlike other hostings, Cloudways uses a custom control panel that is very intuitive and easy to use. You can navigate a server or application with options listed on the left side in the Cloudways dashboard.
4. Easy Staging Sites
Staging sites or staging environments are used by developers to keep the main site live while making changes in the staging site to test new things or make any edits or modifications.
With Cloudways, you can deploy a staging site in just one click. You can even select the server on which you want the staging site.
Once you’re done with your staging work, you can push all the data from staging to the live site and create a backup also to avoid any problems with the process. There’s also an option to pull the data from the live site in case you are dealing with an eCommerce site or a site having high traffic.
5. Free WordPress Migrations
Website migration is something that every WordPress user face at least once and Cloudways takes care of the whole process by offering the solution in terms of the free migration plugin.
Their free migrator plugin is powered by Blogvault and only needs a few details (your email address, destination site URL, Database name, for example) to complete the process.
You can also ask them to migrate your site for free if you find any difficulty with the migration process. The first migration is free and their developers make the transition as smooth as possible so you don’t have to worry about any bugs in the code or downtime of the site.
6. Free SSL certificates
Safety and security is an important aspect for every website and Cloudways take care of that by providing free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates.
Let’s Encrypt certificates are issued under the flag of Internet Security Research Group (ISRG) and there is no limit by Cloudways on how many free SSL certificates you can install. And all the new SSL certificates are set to renew automatically so you don’t have to manually renew them every three months.
You will also get an option to install custom certificates from other providers if you have your own SSL certificate.
7. Advanced Security
Security is important for every website and Cloudways uses multiple security features to make sure that every site on their server is protected from data thefts, malicious and DDoS attacks and more.
Every Cloudways accounts come with dedicated firewalls, login security such as 2FA, database security, SSL certificates, and end-to-end encryption.
All the servers are monitored 24/7 by Cloudways but even if something happens with your site, you can restore your site with just one click as Cloudways offers free automatic backups of all the sever data.
8. Multiple Integrations Available
Cloudways offer multiple integrations and addons for every purpose like server scaling, site migration or SMTP.
- With CloudwaysBot addon, you can get real-time notifications of the status of your server, backups, and upgrades.
- SMTP add-on is useful if you want to configure an external SMTP service to deliver your emails from your server.
- Rackspace email add-on is best for those who want an email address for their domain. Rackspace email with Cloudways costs just $1 per account per domain with unlimited aliases and supreme protection.
Cloudways Pricing 2021
Cloudways pricing structure is based on the pay-as-you-go model which means you only pay for what you use with no monthly or yearly contracts.
Each plan is divided on the basis of RAM, processor, monthly bandwidth and SSD storage.
- DigitalOcean: The plans start at $0.0139/hour or $10/month for 1 GB RAM, 1 core processor, 25 GB storage and 1 TB bandwidth.
- Vultr: The plans start at $11/month for 1 GB RAM and goes up to $385/month for 64 GB RAM and 1280 GB storage with 16 core processor.
- Linode: With Linode, you will get flexibility as the plans ranges from $12 to $1,205 per month for 1 to 192 GB RAM, 25 to 3840 GB storage and up to 20 TB bandwidth.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): AWS plans are costly and are based on the bandwidth your server will use. The plans start at $36.51/month for 1.75 GB RAM, 1vCPU, 20 GB storage, and 2 GB bandwidth is the same with all plans.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP): GCP plans are similar to AWS and based on the monthly bandwidth used. The plans start at $33/month for 1.7 GB RAM, 1vCPU, and 20 GB storage with 2 GB bandwidth.
All plans come with 24/7/365 support, staging environments, SSH/SFTP access, free SSLs, and free migrations.
You can start with a 1 GB server and scale it to 2 GB or 4 GB or higher any time you want. The $0.033/GB per server is applicable for offsite backup charges.
And the additional bandwidth charges vary from $0.02 to $0.05 per GB for Vultr and $0.02 per GB for DO servers.
Note: Cloudways offer a free 3-day trial so you can sign up now and test their platform, support, and the control panel.
Where is Cloudways based?
Cloudways is based in Mosta, the European island of Malta and they also have an office in Pakistan. The company was founded in 2011 and they have cloud servers at 25+ global locations powered by leading cloud providers such as Vultr, DO, AWS, and GCP.
How does Cloudways work?
Cloudways is different from traditional hostings as with Cloudways you get dedicated cloud server infrastructure from providers Vultr, DigitalOcean, Linode, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
How to migrate to Cloudways
Cloudways offers one free migration with every new account and with that, they also have a free migrator plugin which you can use to easily migrate your old site to Cloudways servers without any downtime.
You can use the Cloudways migrator plugin for WordPress multisite setup or WooCommerce based sites as well.
Is Cloudways worth it?
Yes. Cloudways pay-as-you-go pricing structure makes it easy for anyone to use the servers based on hourly pricing and pay only for whatever you are using.
You don’t have to sign up for any yearly or even monthly contracts and with every plan, you will get 24/7 support, free migrations, and unlimited application support.
How to use Cloudflare with Cloudways?
You can use Cloudflare with every site hosted on Cloudways.
To use Cloudflare with Cloudways hosting, visit Cloudflare, create a free account, add your domain, and set up the nameservers at your domain registrar. Then enter the IP address and connect your domain with Cloudways servers and your website will get live from Cloudflare.
Alternative to Cloudways hosting?
If you’re looking for Cloudways alternatives, you can go with DreamHost or Kinsta. DreamHost plans start from $2.59/month while Kinsta is relatively costlier at $30/month. You can also try Vultr or DigitalOcean directly if you know how to handle server related things.
Conclusion: Cloudways Black Friday Discount Coupon 2021
Everything about Cloudways from its pricing, free SSL certificates, to unlimited free migrations and installation of multiple applications, makes Cloudways the best cloud hosting service available for WordPress sites.
So sign up for Cloudways now to avail the huge Black Friday discount.
If you have any questions regarding this deal, please comment below and I’ll help you solve your issue.